London / South East - Home Based Role
Are you a GRC Consultant at the top of your game? Are you excited by new challenges? Are you a strategic thinker with the desire to deliver for clients?
As a Senior GRC Consultant, the successful candidate will be a key part of the GRC Team. Your responsibilities will be to ensure the consultancy requirements are delivered through projects and change initiatives being implemented for clients and partners. You will be an extremely effective and valuable part of the GRC team, with responsibility across multiple service delivery functions. You will drive delivery, standardisation and assurance across all project functions in the field of information security consultancy.
The culture that you will be working in will be one of dynamism and strong teamwork, the team is looking for individuals that can listen, absorb, analyse, assess and report information security issues to clients with passion and aplomb. My client are passionate about the work they do for their clients in order to ensure that their cyber-resilience is second to none. This is why their consultants are highly regarded because they are key to their clients bettering their cyber resilience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
-Effective communication with internal and external stakeholders across the client portfolio to ensure Information Security capabilities are articulated and understood in a technical support role.
- Assist the sales team in pre-sales capacity in understanding technical requirements, facilitating consultancy engagements that meet both business needs of the company and its clients.
- Effective introduction of the beneficial security risk outcomes for clients in line with their business and risk appetite, using the range of consulting capabilities.
- Ability to communicate information security threats and their impact to clients at all levels in technical and layman terms.
- In support of the Senior Information Security Manager, assist with the analysis of requirements and design of clients’ information security posture, as well as Legal, Regulatory and Scheme security requirements.
- Support the team in delivery of work streams for clients in compliance standards such as PCI DSS, ISO27001, EU GDPR and incident management disciplines.
-Assist with the execution of 3rd party security reviews to ensure controls are appropriate and in line with the required standards, as well as Legal, Regulatory and Scheme security requirements.
- Provide support and assistance to the wider business with the maintenance of Information Security and Compliance internal projects (e.g. CREST, ISO27001).
-Research and evangelise new ideas and concepts for the business that will enhance and fortify the service offerings for the GRC team.
Proven ability to make sound pragmatic decisions and judgements under tight timelines.
3- 5 years’ experience in IT Governance, Risk & Compliance
Ideally will have a CISSP, CISA or CISM qualification
Excellent analytical and communication skills, self-driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to connect and communicate at all levels across the organisation.
Ability and capacity to absorb large volumes of information and articulate a solution in a verbal and written format.
Experience of risk management principles and associated methodologies.
Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to influence and drive change in a collaborative way both internally and externally
Proven ability to make sound pragmatic decisions and judgments under tight timelines.
Previous experience in being part of a team within an Information Security function.
You will be based from home but expected to travel with the London and Home Counties frequently. There will be international travel to our offices in Europe and the US.
The successful candidate will need to provide suitable references and will be required to have background clearance checks, employment will be subject to the results of this screening
Competitive salary with annual reviews
Company pension scheme
Company Share Option scheme
Length of Service is linked with increases in allocated holiday days
Car Allowance (for certain positions)
Parking/Season ticket scheme
Childcare Voucher scheme
Bonuses for employee referrals
Structured learning and development plans which can include support for professional qualifications
Entertainment and social activities
Annual eye tests
At the forefront of IT Security Consulting their client base is diverse. Their blue chip clients span across EMEA and come from all industry sectors from medium-size organisations to the FTSE100. with a holistic, 360⁰ approach to IT Consulting Services and complementary security solutions are unparalleled and enable us to retain our clients by working as their strategic security partner, delivering far greater ROI.