Liverpool - £40,000 - £45,000
My client are well reputed, leading authority in it's industry with 60 years market experience. With their HQ based in Liverpool and working across Europe, the have an urgent requirement for a highly motivated SQL server Developer with at least 3 to 5 Years of IT Experience in Database and Business Intelligence Technologies with expertise on ETL process and Reporting using SQL Server 2008/2008R2/2014, SSIS and SSRS.
Essential Skills & Experience
- ETL process and Reporting using SQL Server 2008/2008R2/2014, SSIS and SSRS
- Experienced in client requirement Analysis, Physical, Logical design, development (using Erwin, normalization and SQL Server Enterprise manager), Resource Planning, Coding, Debugging, Testing, Deployment, Support and Maintenance of business applications using SQL Server 2008/2008R2/2014, DTS, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS 2008/2008R2/2014
- Expert in TSQL DDL/DML, performs most of the SQL Server Enterprise Manager and Management Studio functionality using T-SQL Scripts and Batches.
- Experience in Creating Tables, Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions and other T- SQL statements for various applications.
- Worked Extensively on ETL process using SSIS package
- Excellent in Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), DTS, Bulk Insert, BCP
- Absolute knowledge of software development life cycle, database design, RDBMS, data warehousing and data modelling concepts